Smoke salmon has such a distinct flavor, which is why I love incorporating it into my breakfast routine. I hate eating the same flavors every day, but I love having lots of protein in the morning. Smoked salmon breaks the monotony and combined with the creamy neufchatel (or cream) cheese, it is so decadent!
As a classically trained chef, I love decadent meals, but running a farm and a business means I don’t typically have a decadent morning routine. This type of meal is the best of both worlds.
Baked NeufchatelCourse: BreakfastCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
& Smoked Salmon
Salt & Pepper, to Taste
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
2 oz. Herb Neufchatel Cream Cheese Diced
4 oz. Smoke Salmon, Thinly Sliced
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley
1/2 Avocado, Pureed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Spray a 10-inch oven-proof skillet with nonstick spray. Heat skillet over flame.
- Spread egg mixture into heated pan. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until bottom of egg mixture is se
- Carefully place skillet in hot oven. Bake for about 3 minutes or until nearly dry, checking regularly
- Sprinkle with Neufchatel cream cheese, smoked salmon, and parsley. Bake again for another minute more, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and spoon avocado puree on top of
your melted cheese. Fold in half and serve hot.