https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-3.15.20-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-02-24 15:21:522021-02-24 15:21:53Baked White Fish with Red Pepper & Zucchini
Baked White Fish with Red Pepper & Zucchini
Use whatever vegetables you want to add your own touch to this dish!
Baked White Fish with Red Pepper & ZucchiniCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
1/4 Cup Zucchini, Chopped
1/4 Cup Sweet Red Peppers, Sliced
1/4 Cup Onion, Sliced
1-2 Tablespoons Macadamia Nut Oil
1 Cod, or any White Fish Fillet
Salt & Pepper, to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place layered fish in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with Macadamia nut oil; Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer sliced onion and zucchini on top of the fish. Then place the garlic over the vegetables and add red pepper on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the fish is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
- Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables, sprinkled with torn parsley.