https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Screenshot-59.png 853 1711 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-08-30 17:07:212020-08-30 17:07:21Beef Bruschetta
Swap the baguette for a pita to mix things up!
Beef BruschettaCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
1 1/2 Cups Roasted Red Peppers, Chopped, Rinsed and Patted Dry
10-12 oz. Sirloin Beef Steak
2 Teaspoon Macadamia Nut Oil
4 oz. Feta Cheese, Crumbled
4 Tablespoon Sour Cream
10-15 Arugula Leaves
1 Loaf French Baguette Bread, Cut into 1/2-inch Slices
- Season both sides of sirloin steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; place the steak in the skillet and cook until medium-rare, turning steak once. Sauté arugula in oil with garlic.
- Remove steak from skillet; cover with foil and allow steak to rest
- Place feta cheese and sour cream in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Slice steak very thinly, cutting against the grain.
- Spray bread with cooking spray and toast on stove.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over bread slices. Top each slice with pesto, arugula leaves, roasted red pepper, and one to two slices of steak. Serve immediately. For your pesto, you’ll only need to add your ingredients to food processor and pulse
about 20 times