The softer the cheese, the less saturated fat!
Breakfast Wrap with Goat Cheese, Red Pepper and ChivesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/3 Cup Goat Cheese
2 Tablespoons Fresh Chives
2 Large Red Bell Peppers, Sliced
4 Large Eggs
4 6-inch Whole Grain Wraps
Sea Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Mix chopped veggies, seasonings and eggs in a bowl.
- Add mixture to pan, sprinkling with cheese.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set and peppers soften. Stir gently to scramble and cook 1 additional minute or until eggs are set.
- Place egg mixture in a warmed wrap; sprinkle with chives and fold wrap. Serve immediately.