https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Screenshot-50.png 855 1686 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-08-30 16:20:302020-08-30 16:20:30Breakfast Wrap with Goat Cheese, Red Pepper and Chives
Breakfast Wrap with Goat Cheese, Red Pepper and Chives
The softer the cheese, the less saturated fat!
Breakfast Wrap with Goat Cheese, Red Pepper and ChivesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/3 Cup Goat Cheese
2 Tablespoons Fresh Chives
2 Large Red Bell Peppers, Sliced
4 Large Eggs
4 6-inch Whole Grain Wraps
Sea Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Mix chopped veggies, seasonings and eggs in a bowl.
- Add mixture to pan, sprinkling with cheese.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set and peppers soften. Stir gently to scramble and cook 1 additional minute or until eggs are set.
- Place egg mixture in a warmed wrap; sprinkle with chives and fold wrap. Serve immediately.