https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Screenshot-90.png 889 1761 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-09-16 22:19:002020-09-16 22:19:00Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Cream of Cauliflower Soup
This soup seems heavy but it has just the right ingredients to keep it light. Perfect for the upcoming cool months!
Cream of Cauliflower SoupCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 Head of Cauliflower, Washed and Broken into Florets
1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
1/2 Garlic Clove, Minced
1 1/4 Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
1 5/8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
7/8 Teaspoon Parsley
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Place cauliflower flowerets, chopped onion, and garlic in a large pot. Add water so mixture is barely covered.
- Add bouillon cubes to pot and bring to a boil, let cook for 10-12 minutes, or until cauliflower is quite tender.
- Reduce heat and add in cream cheese and almond milk, stirring well.
- Add in salt, pepper, paprika and parsley, stirring well.
- Add in shredded cheese stirring frequently until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Remove pot from heat. Purée in batches to desired thickness in blender or food processor. Serve hot.