https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Screenshot-94.png 911 1617 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-09-23 00:05:232020-09-23 00:05:23Escarole Soup
This soup doesn’t freeze as well as others, keep that in mind when deciding how much to make!
Escarole SoupCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
1 lb. Escarole, Chopped
Salt & Pepper, to Taste
4 Cups Chicken Broth
1 (15 oz.) Can Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat, stove-top.
- Add the garlic and sauté about 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the escarole and sauté for about 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add a pinch of salt, chicken broth, beans, and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and simmer until the beans are heated through, should take about 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.