This wrap’s zesty yogurt sauce will add a kick to your breakfast!
Frittata Wrap with Dijon Yogurt SauceCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 tbsp. macadamia nut oil
1 handful fresh arugula
1/4 cup sundried tomato
4 eggs, lightly beaten (2 cups liquid egg whites)
1/2 cup cooked chicken, roughly chopped
Black pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp Truvia
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Heat oil in a medium, ovenproof skillet and sauté arugula for 1 minute over medium heat
- Add cooked chicken, sundried tomato and pepper. Sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Drizzle an additional tbsp. oil over the mixture
- Pour eggs into the pan, covering the mixture and let set for 1 minute
- Place the entire pan in the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Slide from pan onto a 10-inch tortilla.
- In a small bowl combine Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard and Truvia and spread half over the frittata
- Fold in half, pressing down gently to seal. Cut into 2 triangles and serve! Repeat for an additional 2 servings.