https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-03-16-at-5.32.23-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-01-15 23:56:292021-03-16 17:34:03Italian Chicken Sausage with Sweet Pepper Pasta
Italian Chicken Sausage with Sweet Pepper Pasta
The harder the cheese, the less fat! Go light on the parmesan.
Italian Chicken Sausage with Sweet Pepper PastCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Onion, Sliced
3/4 Cup Red Pepper, Sliced
1 Cup Italian Chicken Sausage, Sliced
1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
1 Cup Arugula
1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
Salt & Pepper, to Taste
Grated Parmesan Cheese, to Taste
- Heat large skillet and add olive oil. Add onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and sausage and sauté together.
- Sprinkle arugula on top. Then add pasta to skillet. Cook briefly to warm up all the ingredients.
- Top off with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.