https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-10.24.45-AM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-12-03 15:26:482020-12-03 15:29:16Lamb Brochettes
Lamb is a fantastic fall flavor – just be sure to trim off the extra fat!
Lamb BrochettesCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
4 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1 lb Lean Lamb Chop, Trimmed and Cubed
1 Large Green Bell Pepper, Diced into 1-inch Pieces
1 Large Onion, Cut into Wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, oregano and oil.
- Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Remove cartilage and extra fat from meat.
- Add lamb, onion and green pepper to skewers.
- Put brochettes in plastic bag with marinade for about two hours.
- Grill brochettes, being careful not to overcook lamb. Serve.