Make every day a new adventure – use whatever leftovers you have in your fridge in this dish!
Roast Turkey with Spicy CauliflowerCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1/2 Half Head Cauliflower, Chopped
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Tumeric
1-2 lbs. Cooked Turkey Breast, Sliced
- Preheat the oven up to 450. Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, turmeric, curry powder, Cajun seasoning, and smoked paprika. Pour in 2 tbsp of water to help marry the flavors. With a spoon, mix everything together. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Slice turkey breast into thin pieces. Layer in a baking dish (sprayed with olive oil cooking spray).
- Lay the cauliflower pieces on top of the turkey. Then repeat, layering more slices of turkey with cauliflower on top
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven–about 25 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!