https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-03-05-at-1.51.07-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-01-16 00:36:282021-03-05 13:54:59Turkey Burger Panini
Turkey Burger Panini
You can use ground beef for your burger as well!
Turkey Burger PaniniCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. Ground Turkey, Shaped into 4 Patties
Italian Seasoning, to Taste
8 Whole Grain Bread Rounds
4 Slices Swiss Cheese
4 Leaves Escarole, Chopped
1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
1/2 Onion, Sliced
- Heat non-stick skillet. Spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Mix ground turkey with a few tablespoons of Italian seasoning. Divide mixture into patties.
- Brown patties in nonstick pan, cooking thoroughly until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- While burger is cooking, add onions chopped escarole and sundried tomatoes. Sauté in pan. You can baste the turkey in the pan with a little juice from the sun-dried tomatoes, if desired.
- Toast in panini press until golden brown or you can also cook this in a pan or leave as is.
- Serve and enjoy!