https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-03-05-at-2.05.28-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-01-16 00:16:312021-03-16 17:50:47Turkey Flatbread Club
Turkey Flatbread Club
Just because something is brown does not mean it is whole grain! Always read the ingredients.
Turkey Flatbread ClubCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
2 Whole Grain Flatbreads
4 Teaspoons Olive Oil Mayo
1/2 Cup Arugula
1-2 Slices Turkey Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
1 Cup Sliced Chicken Breast
- Cut bread in half. Spray the half slice with olive oil cooking spray. Toss onto the panini machine and grill/warm it for a minute. (This will be the middle piece).
- Spread the inside of a full slice with mayonnaise.
- On one side, layer turkey bacon, chicken slices, cheese, sun dried tomato, arugula. Put grilled flatbread half on top.
- Repeat the layering process, starting with spreading mayonnaise on the flatbread half.
- When done layering, fold over the other side of the flatbread, mayonnaise facing the inside of the sandwich.
- Cook on the panini press and check for desired doneness in 5 minutes.