https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-03-17-at-2.40.03-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-01-16 00:55:052021-03-17 14:42:32Turkey Salami & Broccoli Panini with Arugula & Mozzarella
Turkey Salami & Broccoli Panini with Arugula & Mozzarella
Pair this with a hearty soup recipe!
Turkey Salami & Broccoli Panini with Arugula & MozzarellaCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
5-6 Slices Turkey Salami
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
1 Cup Arugula
1/2 Cup Broccoli, Chopped
1 Whole Grain Flatbread
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray flat bread with olive oil cooking spray. Place on panini press and grill to warm up.
- Spray cookie sheet and transfer bread onto it.
- Place turkey salami on the bread. Layer with chicken, broccoli and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Pop in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into quarters, top with arugula and serve.