Our tender-cut Tomahawk Ribeye steaks are hand-trimmed with extreme care to ensure a clean, lean, and juicy optimal flavor. Our 20+ day dry-aging process results in exceptional flavor in each and every bite.
Binksberry Hollow steaks are locally sourced USDA slaughtered and raised without antibiotics or hormones and Grass-Fed and grain-finished. These 32oz Tomahawk Ribeye Steaks are the perfect main course for lunch, dinner, grilling, etc.
- Grass-Fed Beef sourced from Western New York
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Tender cut, lean, yet juicy
- Great show off steak
- Raw, uncooked
- Strong and powerful flavor
- For best taste, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt, if frozen use within 3 days of thawing
- Product of the USA
1 – Steak per package (Approx. 2 lb or 32 oz)
Is this steak for me?
If you want a powerful showstopping steak hitting your grill and making you look like a rockstar, this is it! Because the steak is so thick and such a beast, the best way to prepare is using the sous vide cooking method and then finishing over a wood fire.