Our BBQ Meatloaf is made from beef and pork. A classic American favorite with a twist.
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Perfect for meatloaf Monday
- Made with dry-aged beef and hollow pork
- Raw uncooked
- Grass-Fed Beef and pork sourced from Western New York partner farms
- Product of the USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing.
1- BBQ Meatloaf per pack (Appx. 2lb or 32 oz)
Will this work for my recipes?
Making meatloaf at home it’s such an American tradition. If we’re not mistaken, it’s called the meatloaf Monday, or at least in our house, it is. With this timesaver, all the work is done for you simply put it on a sheet tray and bake at 350° F until the center is at 165° F. Serve on top of mashed potatoes with barbecue sauce drizzled on the top, and meatloaf Mondays are transformed into magnificent Mondays!