Our tender cut dry-aged Chuck Roast is hand-trimmed with extreme care to ensure a clean, lean, and juicy optimal flavor. Our 14 day+ dry-aging process results in exceptional flavor in each and every bite.
Binksberry Hollow Dry Aged Chuck Roasts are cut from locally sourced USDA slaughtered and raised without antibiotics or hormones and Grass-Fed and grain-finished. These 32oz Dry Aged Chuck Roasts are perfect for slow cooking recipes.
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Tender cut, lean, yet juicy
- Very tight trim standard
- Dry-aged for 14+ days
- Great for slow cooking recipes
- Raw uncooked
- Your crockpots new best friend
- Grass-Fed Beef sourced from Western New York
- Product of the USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing.
1 – Chuck roast per package (32 oz or Apx. 2lb)
How do I use this cut of beef?
Every time you’re thinking of doing a delicious homemade slow-cooked beef recipe this should be you’re number one go-to. Pot roast beef stew peppered steak Pulled beef sandwiches barbecue beef sandwiches the possibilities are virtually endless. Let’s make the pot roast cool again. Sear chuck roast adds carrots onions celery garlic rosemary and beef bone broth to your slow cooker, set to medium for 6 to 8 hours, and go about your day. When you come home your house will smell better than your grandmothers did on Sunday afternoon.