Our tender cut filets mignon steaks are hand-trimmed with extreme care to ensure a clean, lean, and juicy optimal flavor. Our 14-day dry-aging process results in exceptional flavor in each and every bite.
Binksberry Hollow steaks are locally sourced USDA slaughtered and raised without antibiotics or hormones, grass-fed and grain-finished. These 8oz filets are the perfect main course for breakfast, lunch, dinner, grilling, etc.
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Tender cut, lean, yet juicy
- The most tender cut
- Raw uncooked
- Grass-Fed Beef sourced from Western New York
- Product of the USA
- Always the first steak to sell out
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing.
2 Filets per package (8 oz or Approx. 1lb)
The steak right for me?
This is Mrs. Binks’s favorite steak. It’s probably part of the reason why we sell out so quickly, she is always stealing these steaks from our cooler. Juicy, tender, and almost impossible to get wrong on the grill or in a cast-iron pan. Since it’s already the most tender cut of beef we only dry age our tenderloins for 14 days. Try cutting it into medallions served as a thick-cut steak or sliced thin and pan-seared and served with breakfast.