https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-2.05.10-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-02-24 14:07:402021-02-24 14:07:41Garlic Pork with Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
Garlic Pork with Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
If you don’t like pumpkin seeds, use pecans or any type of tree nut!
Garlic Pork with Cranberry Sweet PotatoesCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
- Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
4 Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
2 Tablespoons Macadamia Nut Oil
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds or Pecans, Coarsely Chopped
2 Teaspoons Ginger, Peeled & Minced
2 Teaspoons Truvia
1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Garlic Pork
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
4 Tablespoons Honey Mustard
2 lbs. Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Sear outside of pork in a pan on the stovetop.
- Place in oven to finish cooking. Place sweet potato brushed with oil in oven with pork, about 45 minutes.
- Roast pumpkin seeds in pan in macadamia nut oil with dried cranberries and truvia while pork is cooking.
- Mash sweet potato, mix candied pumpkin seeds into sweet potatoes.
- Serve with pork.