If you don’t like pumpkin seeds, use pecans or any type of tree nut!
Garlic Pork with Cranberry Sweet PotatoesCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
- Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
4 Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
2 Tablespoons Macadamia Nut Oil
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds or Pecans, Coarsely Chopped
2 Teaspoons Ginger, Peeled & Minced
2 Teaspoons Truvia
1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Garlic Pork
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
4 Tablespoons Honey Mustard
2 lbs. Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Sear outside of pork in a pan on the stovetop.
- Place in oven to finish cooking. Place sweet potato brushed with oil in oven with pork, about 45 minutes.
- Roast pumpkin seeds in pan in macadamia nut oil with dried cranberries and truvia while pork is cooking.
- Mash sweet potato, mix candied pumpkin seeds into sweet potatoes.
- Serve with pork.