Not a fan of salmon? Try this recipe with swordfish or halibut!
Glazed SalmonCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
4 Salmon Fillets
1-2 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
2 Tablespoons Truvia
4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Arrowroot
2 Tablespoons Macadamia Nut Oil
- Heat macadamia nut oil in a skillet.
- Place fish in skillet and begin to sear (both sides). Once it is browned, put in shallow baking dish (greased with olive oil cooking spray).
- Add scallions and garlic to the already heated skillet. Drizzle in a little more macadamia nut oil.
- Thicken soy sauce by mixing with arrowroot. Pour mixture into the skillet.
- Once sauce begins to bubble, add truvia. Sauté mixture together.
- Pour sauce onto the fish.
- Transfer to 400-degree oven and cook each fillet for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!