https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-02-25-at-8.14.00-AM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2021-02-25 08:15:582021-02-25 08:15:58Pasta with Sausage, Peppers & Tomato Sauce
Pasta with Sausage, Peppers & Tomato Sauce
Be careful not to burn your olive oil – if it gets too hot it will turn brown and you’ll smell it! If that happens, dump the pan, clean it out and start again.
Pasta with Sausage, Peppers & Tomato SauceCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 Cup Whole Grain Pasta, Cooked
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Red Pepper
1-2 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
1 Cup Chicken Sausage, Sliced
1 Cup Pomodoro Sauce
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Cook red pepper with garlic and crushed red pepper. Sauté until garlic is slightly caramelized.
- Add chicken sausage, arugula and Pomodoro sauce. Continue sautéing together.
- Finally, add the pasta and toss several times until fully heated.
- Transfer pasta to a shallow baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and pasta creates a brown crust on top.
- Serve and enjoy!