Make this one when you have a little extra time – stir fry doesn’t hold us as well made-ahead.
Stir Fry Sesame ChickenCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
2 Tablespoons Whole Grain Flour
1 Tablespoon Five Spice
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Tablespoon Truvia
1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Grated
1/2 Red Pepper, Sliced
1/2 Yellow Pepper, Sliced
1/2 Onion, Sliced
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Combine whole grain flour with Chinese five spice, truvia, and cinnamon.
- Toast sesame seeds in a pan, heated with sesame oil.
- Dip chicken in flour & spice mixture, coating each piece completely.
- Sear chicken in pan with sesame seeds.
- Grate ginger and add to pan with garlic.
- Continue searing both sides, soaking in the juices.
- Add onions, sweet peppers and soy sauce. Cook and sauté together.
- When chicken is cooked, place on a plate, topping with the stir-fry vegetables. Serve immediately.