Add a touch of parmesan cheese for a little extra flavor.
White Fish with Onions, Tomato Sauce & PestoCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1 Cup Sliced Onions
3/4 Cup Pomodoro Sauce
3 Tablespoons Pesto
Macadamia Nut Oil
2 Halibut Steaks (or any White Fish)
Grated Parmesan Cheese, to Taste
- Heat macadamia nut oil in large skillet. Sauté onions, Pomodoro sauce, and pesto.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish, sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- When onions are cooked up, layer sautéed vegetables on top of fish.
- Bake in 400-degree oven for 6-7 minutes.
- When fish is done, remove and place on a plate. Pour the drippings from the baking dish onto the fish.