Have leftovers? Serve extras with a salad or on fish tacos.
White Fish with Roasted Shallots & TomatoesCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1 1/2 lb. Any White Fish Fillet
1 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
1/2 Cup Mushrooms, Quartered
1/4 Green Onion or Shallot, Chopped
2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray fish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Arrange white fish in shallow roasting pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine whole grain mustard, sundried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and onions. Mix together.
- Clump together with hands so mixture is compact. Layer on top of the fish.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- To serve, arrange fish and roasted vegetables on a platter.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper.