Depending on your oven, you may have to turn up the temperature to 350 or even 400 degrees F. Also, try turning the strata dish around if it isn’t cooking evenly!
Fall Harvest Strata with Zucchini and ChilliesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 2/3 Zucchini, Diced
2/3 Tablespoons All-Purpose Whole Grain Flour
1/3 Teaspoon Salt
1/6 Cup Almond Milk
2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
1 1/3 oz. Green Chilies, Chopped
1 1/3 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, Shredded
2/3 Macadamia Nut Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix whole grain flour and almond milk to eggs.
- In a non-stick pan, Sauté zucchini with macadamia nut oil
until tender—about 3-4 minutes until a little brown
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture, vegetables and cheese into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.