https://binksberryhollow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-3.04.13-PM.png 250 350 Binksberry Hollow Staff Binksberry Hollow Staff2020-11-30 20:10:362020-12-03 16:52:30Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Root Vegetables
Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Root Vegetables
Looking for a little more spice? Try adding a pinch of cinnamon to your marinade!
Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Root VegetablesCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1-1.5lb. Pork Tenderloin
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoon Dry Wine
1 Tablespoon Truvia
1 Teaspoon Honey
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Teaspoon Ginger, Grated
2 Green Onions, Chopped
5 Parsnips, Chopped
2 Rutabagas, Chopped
5 Turnips, Roots Only, Chopped
- Combine marinade ingredients in a measuring cup and whisk to combine. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag, and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake the pork for about 35 minutes, or until temperature reads 145 degrees. This is going to burn off any extra sugar from the honey in your marinade, leaving it in the pan.
- Allow meat to rest 10 minutes before slicing on a bias.
- Add the chopped root vegetables about 15 minutes into the pork cooking. Serve by sprinkling root vegetables over sliced pork.